Close to the foot of rocky hills, there are three Jain period structures supposed to have been built in A.D. 1375 and 1449 in Mithi district. About 300 m from the bigger temple stands this smaller structure or temple No 1. It stands within a three feet high compound wall of rubble masonry in local granite stone, and has an entrance from east. The temple itself consists of a single corridor-like long cell and an open courtyard enclosed only by 2 side walls on the north and south. The two squinches on the north-west and south-west corners suggest that this was supposed to be the usual octagonal hall, which comes in front of the main chamber in Jain temple.
In the side walls of the courtyard are two niches of carved red sand stone projecting out from the surface of the wall. The main chamber which appears from outside to have three cells is actually only one long room with 3 compartments and is roofed with 3 corbelled low domes of which the central one has artificially been raised from the top very steeply. In this chamber there is a platform running longitudinally along the western wall for keeping idols. This chamber has three opening in the courtyard of which the central one has red sand stone pilasters and carved images on sides and a top of the lintel. One of the central red sand stone beams on the inside cracks are visible