Historical Graveyard of Taluka Shahdadpur, Sanghar
It is an extensive graveyard dating back to the first half of the 19th Century A.B. This Graveyard is divided into two portions with a number of graves, small tombs and a mosque.
These two grave-yards of Talpur Mir’s which are known as Qubba Mir’s Shahdad have 8 stone pavilion tombs, 3 brick mosques two mausoleums with curvilinear type of roofs and several carved stone graves with inscriptions. Most of these tombs date back to 1st half of 19th century, but the following two tombs belong to 17th and 18th centuries respectively:-
Mian Nasir Muhammad Mir Fatah Ali
Bin Hutak A.H.1105 (1693 A.D.)
Mian Nasir Muhammad Mir Shahdad
Bin Hutak Talpur Qaum Biluch A.H.1147 (1734 A.D.)
Amongst these monuments few of these tombs are the best specimens of delicate and refined carving work on stone especially on the tomb of Mian Nasir Mhuammad, already mentioned above. In one of the standing mosques the application of fresco painting in multi colors with depiction of holy places of the Muslims has been drawn. These motifs are found at the inner surface on the western wall.