Name and Date of Notification : F. 17/14/55-Estt, dated 05.03.1955
This is tomb and the next one are constructed on a common plinth which is 65 feet by 37 fee. Its square sides are 17 feet and 3 inches. Its fabric is of yellow stone, and the carving of walls, and door and ceiling is decidedly superior to those of previously mentioned. The dome has fallen and the stone shatric in south-eastern and north-western corners of the roof have also disappeared. Some stone slabs of wall have distinct-grated.
The sarcophagus is built on a platform. The niches in corners supporting the body of dome display honey-comb decoration in stone. There is no inscription.